Somethin Brewing

Welcome to Ashley Marie Customz: Where Faith Meets Design*


As a child of God, I'm blessed to share my passion for faith and creativity with you through my custom products. At Ashley Marie Customz, I pour my heart and soul into designing unique, inspirational items that spread positivity and reflect my love for the Lord.



Every product is carefully handcrafted by me, with prayer and intention. From inspirational Christian shirts and tote bags to custom stickers, car decals, wooden signs, and faith-based accessories, each item is designed to uplift and encourage. My products feature uplifting quotes, Bible verses, and meaningful messages that remind us of God's love and presence in our lives.


My business is built on a foundation of faith, family, and community. I'm grateful for the support of my amazing husband, who encourages me every step of the way. Through Ashley Marie Customz, I aim to create a ripple effect of positivity and inspiration, sharing God's love with others through my 


Whether you're looking for a personalized gift, a way to express your faith, or simply a reminder of God's love, I'm here to help. Let's work together to create something beautiful that reflects your values and inspires others. 🙏🏻✝️ Follow me for updates, new products, and inspiring stories. Let's spread positivity and faith together! 😊🥰



The Story Behind My Handmade Tote Bag*


As I held my finished tote bag in my hands, I couldn't help but feel a mix of emotions - excitement, pride, and a hint of nervousness. Creating this bag with my Cricut machine was a labor of love, and I poured my heart and soul into every detail.


But here's the thing: I didn't just make this bag for myself. I made it for women like me who crave unique, handmade pieces that tell a story. And I want to share that story with you.



When it comes to my business, I've learned that the best way to attract customers isn't to shout about my products from the rooftops. It's to let my creations speak for themselves. I want people to notice my bags, to ask questions, and to be drawn in by the quality and craftsmanship that goes into each piece.


That's why my key tip is to let my products sell themselves. I want you to be so impressed with my handmade tote bags that you'll want to ask me where I got them. And when you do, I'll smile and say, "Honey, I made this myself. And I can make one just like it for you."




When you shop with me, you're not just buying a product - you're buying a piece of my passion and creativity. Each bag, shirt, hat, ect, is carefully crafted with love and attention to detail, ensuring that you receive a truly unique and special item.


Ashley Marie 😘✝️✌🏻🩷

#businessowner #bosslady 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dark Depths

Sexual Dreams & the Programming of the Mind