10 Proven Tips for Sustainable Weight Loss

Are you tired of trying fad diets and quick fixes that never seem to work? Losing weight and keeping it off requires a sustainable approach that incorporates healthy habits into your lifestyle. In this blog, I'll share 10 proven tips to help you achieve your weight loss goals and maintain a healthy weight for the long haul.


✨️Tip 1: Set Realistic Goals

Setting specific, achievable goals is crucial for successful weight loss. Aim to lose 1-2 pounds per week for a sustainable weight loss journey.


✨️Tip 2: Eat a Balanced Diet

Focus on whole, unprocessed foods like vegetables, fruits, whole grains, lean proteins, and healthy fats. Avoid sugary drinks and foods high in added sugars, salt, and unhealthy fats. I make protein shakes. I have it with every meal. Since my weight loss I have to have a LOT of protein. 


✨️Tip 3: Keep Track of Your Calorie Intake

Use a food diary or an app to track your daily calorie intake. Aim for a deficit of 500-1000 calories per day to promote weight loss. I like writing mine in my Journal. Since I have to do this anyways. 


✨️Tip 4: Stay Hydrated

Drink plenty of water throughout the day to help control hunger and boost metabolism. 


✨️Tip 5: Incorporate Physical Activity

Aim for at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity exercise or 75 minutes of vigorous-intensity exercise per week. Include strength training exercises to build muscle and boost metabolism.


✨️Tip 6: Get Enough Sleep

Aim for 7-9 hours of sleep per night to help regulate hunger hormones and support weight loss.


✨️Tip 7: Manage Stress

Chronic stress can lead to overeating and weight gain. Try stress-reducing techniques like meditation, yoga, or deep breathing exercises.


✨️Tip 8: Be Mindful of Portion Sizes

Use a food scale or measuring cups to measure your food portions. Eat slowly and stop when you feel satisfied, rather than stuffed. My Dietician said to me you should have 6 to 7 meals a day. Have a healthy snack In between meals. And don't have big eyes for your stomach. 


✨️ Tip 9: Avoid Unhealthy Snacks

Choose healthy snack options like fruits, nuts, and veggies with hummus. Avoid sugary or high-calorie snacks that can derail your weight loss progress.


✨️Tip 10: Seek Support

Share your weight loss goals with a friend or family member and ask for their support. Having a support system can help you stay motivated and accountable throughout your weight loss journey. You can find most on Facebook, Instagram etc. 


Losing weight and keeping it off requires a long-term commitment to healthy habits. By incorporating these 10 proven tips into your lifestyle, you'll be well on your way to achieving your weight loss goals and maintaining a healthy weight for years to come. What's your favorite weight loss tip? Share it with us in the comments below! And if you're ready to start your weight loss journey. 

⚠️PS. I'm no doctor or a psychologist. I'm also not a Trainer or a dietrician.  I'll share more on this next month. January 30 is my 6 year milestone on my weight loss journey 💪🏻 

        Yours truly 

                     Ashley Marie 🩵💜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somethin Brewing

Dark Depths

Sexual Dreams & the Programming of the Mind