Embracing My True Self: A Journey of Self-Love & Acceptance
For a long time, I've struggled to love & accept myself. I've fed myself lies, told myself I wasn't good enough, & allowed others to treat me with disrespect. I've broken myself, piece by piece, & yet, I've always managed to get back up.
I've been a warrior, fighting battles in my mind, heart, and soul. I've made mistakes, failed, & faced disappointments. But I've also experienced successes, joys, and achievements. & through it all, I've learned to love myself, imperfections & all.
I'm not perfect. I have scars, secrets, & a smart mouth. But I'm also strong, brave, & worthy of love. I've come to realize that my worth isn't defined by my mistakes or failures, but by my ability to learn, grow, & move forward.
I've learned to embrace my true self, flaws & all. I've learned to love myself with my whole heart, without apology or condition. & I've learned to recognize my own worth, even when others don't.
If you're struggling to love & accept yourself, I see you. I hear you. & I want you to know that you're not alone. You're strong, brave, & worthy of love, just like me.
Let's rise up, together, & celebrate our true selves. Let's embrace our imperfections, & let's never stop learning, growing, & moving forward.
I am a warrior. I am unstoppable. I am gracefully broken, but beautifully standing. & I am enough.
I am me 💜🩵
Ashley Marie 👽

Comments
Post a Comment