Meet the newest addition to our family.


our sweet little furball!

It's been a little over a month since we adopted this precious kitty, her name is Bastet and I'm still in awe of the love and joy she's brought into our lives. But what's even more amazing is how much she reminds me of my beloved bunny, Corvis, who left us too soon in October.

The way she curls up in my lap, the way she nuzzles her head against mine, and the way she shows me affection... it's all so eerily familiar. It's as if Corvis sent her to me, to bring comfort and healing to my heart.

I know it sounds crazy, but I truly believe that our pets are angels in disguise. They bring us joy, companionship, and unconditional love, and they leave us with memories that we'll cherish forever.

I'm so grateful to have this little ball of fluff in my life. She's a constant reminder of the love and joy that Corvis brought me, and I know that she'll be by my side for many adventures to come.


#catsofinstagram #catlove #petloss #grief #healing #comfort #angelsonfurrywings #Bastet #egyptiangoddess 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somethin Brewing

Dark Depths

Sexual Dreams & the Programming of the Mind