Heartfelt tribute to Corvius


Remembering Corvius: My Faithful Companion & Best Friend

October 10, 2024, will forever be etched in my memory as the day I said goodbye to my beloved pet bunny, Corvius. For eight incredible years, he brought joy, comfort, and unconditional love into my life. His passing left an unfillable void, but his memory and spirit continue to inspire me every day.


✨️ A Bond Like No Other

Corvius was more than just a pet – he was my loyal companion, my confidant, and my best friend. From the moment I brought him home at six months old, he would follow me everywhere, sit with me, and even protect me with his presence. Our bond was unbreakable, forged through countless moments of play, cuddles, and quiet companionship.


🥹 The Pain of Losing Him

Losing Corvius was like losing a part of myself. The grief was overwhelming, and I spent three days and two nights mourning the loss of my dear friend. But even in death, Corvius taught me a valuable lesson. As I held him in his final moments, he let out a scream – not of pain or fear, but of love and gratitude. It was his way of saying thank you, I love you, and I'll always be with you.


♥️Keeping His Memory Alive

Though Corvius is no longer by my side, his memory lives on in my heart. I still visit his grave in my backyard, remembering the happy times we shared and the lessons he taught me. His presence continues to inspire me, and I feel his spirit guiding me through life's challenges.


🥰 A New Friend, A New Chapter

In a beautiful twist of fate, Corvius seemed to have one final gift for me – Bastet, my new furry companion. While no one can replace Corvius, Bastet has brought new joy and comfort into my life. Her antics and affectionate nature remind me so much of Corvius, and I often wonder if his spirit lives on through her.


🥹 A Tribute to Corvius

As I look back on our time together, I'm filled with gratitude for the lessons Corvius taught me. He showed me that love knows no species, that companionship can cross boundaries, and that memories can transcend even death. Corvius may be gone, but his legacy lives on in my heart, and I'll continue to cherish the memories we made together.


Rest in peace, dear Corvius. You'll always be my best friend and faithful companion. I love you 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somethin Brewing

Dark Depths

Sexual Dreams & the Programming of the Mind