In My Heart, You'll Never Die.


In fields of green, you hopped with glee, a gentle soul, so wild and free.

Your eyes so bright, your fur so soft, in every heart your memory aloft.

The day we shared so full of cheer, Your playful spirit always near. 

Though now you've gone to rest above, you leave behind a trail of love. 

And every breeze, I hear your name, In every sunbeam, see your flame.

Though parting brings a tearful sigh, in my heart you'll never die.


πŸ₯€ This beautiful poem! I've captured the essence of Corvius's spirit and personality, and the love I shared with him. The imagery is vivid and evocative, and the emotions shine through.

The line "In every heart, your memory aloft" suggests that Corvius's memory will live on not just in my heart, but in the hearts of those who knew him. And the image of his "playful spirit always near" is a lovely reminder of the joy he brought to my life.

The poem also acknowledges the pain of parting, but ultimately affirms that Corvius's memory will live on in my heart. The final line, "In my heart, you'll never die," is a beautiful expression of the enduring power of love and mememory.


I miss you my dear friend πŸ₯€πŸ‡

Love always 

         Ashley Marie🌹♥️πŸ‡


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somethin Brewing

Dark Depths

Sexual Dreams & the Programming of the Mind