Nature's Symphony

In the heart of a forest, where whispers reside,

Nature's Symphony plays, with nothing to hide.

Leaves rustle softly, a gentle breeze,

Birds sing sweetly, perched in the trees.


Rivers dance, with a sparkling grace,

Mountains stand tall, a timeless embrace.

The sun kisses the earth, with golden light,

As day turns to dusk, then into night.


The stars appear, like diamonds bright,

A celestial show, beyond all sight.

The moon glows softly, with a gentle beam,

Illuminating all, in a peaceful dream.


The forest creatures, they sing and play,

Their voices blending, in a joyous sway.

The trees sway gently, to the rhythm of the night,

As Nature's Symphony, plays on with delight.


The wind whispers secrets, through the trees so tall,

And the river's gentle voice, echoes through it all.

The mountains stand watch, with a steadfast heart,

As Nature's Symphony, plays its gentle part.


In this serene and peaceful place, I find my home,

Where Nature's Symphony, is forever roam.

A place where love and joy, forever reside,

And the beauty of nature, is my heart's inside.


I have a version of this and it was short. So I thought I'd add more too it on here. I hope you liked it

 I love being out in nature listening to the animals and feeling the air. Like an old soul.


Sincerely 

         Ashley Marie 🦋✨️🥀💙



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somethin Brewing

Dark Depths

Sexual Dreams & the Programming of the Mind