Trapped in Twilight


In twilight's hollow, where shadows play

Amidst the whispers of a dying day

The wind it howls, a mournful sigh

As spirits stir, and darkness comes alive


In this forsaken place, I wander alone

Haunted by ghosts, that make my heart a stone

Their ethereal whispers, a chilling breeze

That freezes my soul, in a perpetual squeeze


The trees they loom, like skeletal hands

Reaching for me, with bony commands

Their branches creak, a haunting serenade

As I dance with death, in a macabre shade


In this haunted realm, I'm lost and confined

Trapped by the darkness, that's forever aligned

Against my will, I'm forced to roam

A prisoner of shadows, in a living tomb


The darkness it whispers, a haunting refrain

Echoing through eternity, a perpetual strain

A reminder of horrors, that I can't define

A chilling presence, that's forever mine


I hope you enjoy this dark & twisted poem!

love & rocket ✌🏻🚀

Smash🖤💚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somethin Brewing

Dark Depths

Sexual Dreams & the Programming of the Mind