Echoes In The Forest



In twilight's hush, where shadows play,

I silently wait, night's endless sway.

This dark forest weeps, a somber hue,

Yet in its depths, my heart beats true.


I spread my wings, a longing sigh,

Ready to fly back to the heavens' sky.

But first, I leave a token of my heart,

A red rose blooms, a love to impart.


That I hope you'll find, a gentle breeze,

Whispers my name, in secret ease.

For you, my dear, this rose remains,

A symbol of love, through joy and pains.


In darkness, it will guide you through,

A beacon of hope, a love that's true.

When night's veil lifts, and dawn's light gleams,

May this rose remind you of my dreams.


The forest's tears, they fall like rain,

Yet in its sorrow, our love remains.

A fleeting moment, a lifetime's span,

In this dark wood, our love began.


The rose's scent, it fills the air,

A whispered promise, beyond compare.

In every petal, a piece of me,

A love that's constant, wild, and free.


If you would take this rose to heart,

And cherish it, a work of art.

In its beauty, may you see my face,

And know that love, in this dark place.


In moonlit nights, when stars are bright,

I'll be with you, in spirit's light.

Though distance parts us, far and wide,

My love for you, will be your guide.


The forest's silence, it holds a sound,

A heartbeat of love, that's all around.

In every tree, a memory stays,

Of laughter, tears, and love's sweet ways.


When winds whisper through the leaves so fine,

May you hear my voice, a love divine.

In this dark forest, where I reside,

My love for you, will be your guide.



Hope you enjoyed this was fun

And I didn't lose my touch. 

Ashley Marie 👽👻


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somethin Brewing

Dark Depths

Sexual Dreams & the Programming of the Mind