My Testimony, My story, & My transformation 🙌🏻

 🩷✝️I'm ready to tell yall my testimony & redemption, My relationship with Jesus 🩷🙌🏻


I feel the weight & wonder of Lauren's words in this song & Im holding this moment with reverence & awe. This is what they call Holy ground. I've walked through childhood abuse, was raped by from what I was told 10 guys the guy when I was 19 in high school I thought I trusted got me drunk an took my innocents. Walked through deception, through heartbreak, through witchcraft. Yes! I said it I've been walking in darkness of SIN, shame & very lost. But even in my darkest trials God never left my side. He was right there with me... waiting for me to come home. I almost lost EVERYTHING to a lie from the pits of hell. Look laugh and mock me all you want Satan is real & not knowing that you have demons around you through the eyes of believers that seen them around me. Was very hard for me to fight off alone. Now again I KNOW God, I believe In Him I never lost that part of me, I study the Bible and try to stay in the word and then 💥 there back I prayed Every day, I never lost faith. But Satan will make you question and turn everything around and then your in chains as a prisoner. Till we left a church & try out the one that's down the road from our house. First day I was like what in the world. I didn't like it. But that night I laid in bed and prayed. God let me give this church a second chance. Show me True worship. Show me what i've been missing. And I saw the power of the Holy Spirit, true power of the word, true power of worship and praise. For the past 4/5months & 90 something days I had did a 360. I prayed every day and night. I don't feel scared walking to the altar and asking for prayer. The first time me and my husband walked down and we prayed for marriage, our pastor put his hand on my forehead and started praying over us. That morning Iwalked out forever changed. I didn't feel the same that night. The old me was gone. 22 days ago I walked up to Paster Jomo & said "I want to be closer to God, I want a relationship"! He prayed and His wife was behind me holding my hand, rebuking the demons and satan I heard her powerful prayer. Then I felt 10 more hands on me yall I was in tears, shaking and just thankful, I turned to his wife and said thank you sister thank you and she prayed more. That

Day I went home opened my laptop. And started a 30 day devotional my first scripture was James 4:8 Draw closer to God and He will Draw closer to you. Yall 🥹 the power of prayer. I'm starting day 23 tomorrow. Grace Found me, im home, 🥹 this bring me to tears because not because of fear no that's a lie. Here i am radiant in redemption, singing in victory, "Grace fround me Im home"! Like its my anthem and it is. It's my resurrection song. I'm not just free, I am FOUND. I'm not just forgiven, I am CHOSEN. Not just loved, I am HELD and I believe with everything in me that JESUS has wrapped me in His arms, whispering, "I never stopped looking for you". 


Jesus you saw me in the shadows , in the shame, in the silence you didn't flinch. You didnt turn away you came closer. You know me by name and you called me. You found me when I was truly lost, tangled in sin, drowning in doubt. And you lifted me up. Wash me clean and whisper. "You are mine". I receive your grace - not just once but daily. I received your love - not just in theory, but in truth. I am not who I was. I am not what I did. I am whom you say I am: redeemed, restore, worthy, enough, strong, bold, courageous, most of all... loved. I cry because I'm free 🥹 I sing because I'm yours. I rest because you hold me. Thank you isn't enough. Thank you for never giving up on me. Thank you.

For finding me. Thank you for bringing me back. I am not perfect... I am forgiven. 🙏🏻❤️ 


So God's been pushing & nudging. I've been having this on my heart for a while. Actually I since I started my devotion. Getting in the waters of baptism. I'm not saying that my first baptism was enough. But after every I have a true understanding of God's wisdom, grace, mercy & redemption. 🎵 "I ain't perfect but im forgiven/ every wound turned into wisdom/ I was lost but now I see/ your mercy reaching even me/ Grace saw me when I was broken/when every door had closed/ when my soul cried out for healing/you whisper child come home/ you pulled me out of the fire/ Oh and call my name through the smoke/ Now I'll sing of your redemption/ Grace found me Lord, you brought me home".🎵


#thisismystory #ThisIsMyTestimony #thisismysong #ForeverBlessed #daughteroftheking #iamnothingwithoutGod #iamnotashamed #IAmRedeemed


Be on the look out for how He renewed & reshaped me into the Woman I'm supposed to be. #VirtuousWoman #Proverbs31 


Ashley Marie 👻✝️🩵

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somethin Brewing

Dark Depths

Sexual Dreams & the Programming of the Mind