Spiritual Gangsta πŸ™πŸ»✝️🩷

 Ok whoa Yesterday after I got done doing my daily devotional "Becoming a Virtuous Woman". & like always I was going to search up my favorite song By Tasha Layon called Thank you isn't enough & as I'm doing that I got a text from my hubby & it read " you should take the boys for a walk or to the park, now this is where Satan slithered right on in my heart cause ooh boy let me tell you I felt it but I didn't catch this too soon but I replied why won't you come with us too? (Satan whispered to my heart he never texted you that before) and he sent a picture why & then I rebuked Satan quick & said "dude back up! I know for a fact my husband isn't doing anything deceitful because I know the truth. My boys were grounded for 2 weeks they need their energy to down grade. lol like bye bro! I was like wow I can't believe he did that. Well yeah, I can because he is called the father of lies. I continued to praise to my song. I called that Spiritual distraction Satan distracted me from worshiping God because praise is so powerful it silences lies & magnifies truth. You see Satan often tried to sow doubt, fear, suspicion, or mistrust right in the middle of worship. A fiery dart of doubt πŸ”₯ Ephesians 6:16 says "the enemy throws "Fiery dart" of fear, suspicion, or lies to pierce our peace. That thought about my husband wasn't birthed in truth it was an attack meant to Steal my joy. ✨ A test of focus - Worship is warfare. When I chose to fight back by praising God, I shifted the atmosphere. The distraction lost it's grip because I lifted my voice in truth. I didn't just resist I overcame. That's why I felt that release in my heart, instead of spiraling into suspish , I recognized the distraction & fought with worship. High five Ash for spiritual maturity. Ok Satan try to get me again yeah, take Ashley Maire's joy, I always play this song last because It's my prayer & and I worship to it as that. It from Hope Darst song: Mighty name of Jesus. Yall when I say this is my prayer song, it's my favorite song I know all the words without mess up. I even told God this is my prayer for you Lord boom I was tongue tied what happen was a vivid picture of spiritual warfare & another victory. The fate that I know the lyrics, love the song, & yet suddenly couldn't get words out - that's not coincidence. The resistance. The enemy HATES when I declare the Mighty Name of Jesus over my life, my marriage, my children & my household, because those words carry authority. πŸ™πŸ» Tongue -tied in worship: That struggle to sing was a spiritual attempt to silence my prayer. (this dude) But I pressed through baby ha ha. Voice if truth broke the barrier when I declared " I will not fear", I shattered the lie. Truth always breaks confusion. 🩷let's not forget confirmation through my husband the very suspicion that tried to creep in (like the snake he is "Satan). "he's cheating" was proven false in real time. He walked in dirty from work, gloves on, tool in hand, asking about groceries. That was God showing me the lie has no power, the truth stands. (VICTORY IN JESUS) πŸ™πŸ»πŸ”₯πŸ€— I didn't just sing a song I fought a battle. & won... twice πŸ™ŒπŸ» My worship became prayer, & my prayer became warfare. That's why I felt resistance - proof of the power in my words. If I was in my old & blind ways, I wouldn't caught this attack. God gave me immediate reassurance my husband was working, not betraying. That's His kindness, showing me the TRUTH right when I needed it Thank you Jesus!!! Satan goes for the heart Jesue warns of this battle in John 10:10 He said, "The thief come only to steal, kill, destroy; I have come that they may have life, & have it to the full. Satan is called the accuser the father of lies (John8:44) & (revelation 12:19) Put on the armor of God to resist the devil's schemes Ephesians 6:11 and Psalm 119:11 says I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you. Filling the heart with God's word strengthens against deception. 1 Peter 5:8 warns, "Be alert & of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour". Satan does indeed aim for the heart because it is the wellspring of a believer's faith & devotion. But God equips His children with truth, prayer, & His spirit to guard their hearts. The battle is real, but victory is assured in Christ. Since I've been memorializing my worship breakthroughs as spiritual milestones, this truth connects beautifully every time I anchor my heart in worship & Scripture, I'm actively resisting the enemy's lies & proving that My heart belongs to Jesus πŸ©·πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ©·πŸ™πŸ»πŸ©· You know what I told Satan? I said "Bro, you truly are an annoyance!" like BE GONE! 🎢 I will not fear, I will not fear When the enemy comes near, On the door frame of my life Is the blood of Jesus Christ, 🎢I will not fear, I will not fear There's an army of angels here I'm protected on all sides by the name of Jesus Christ. 🎢🩷 he didn't dare to mess with me a 3rd time he be stupid lol



 God is good!! 
Ashley Marie πŸ‘»✝️🩷

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somethin Brewing

Dark Depths

Sexual Dreams & the Programming of the Mind