From Valley to Victory
ELEVATE YOU IN PURPOSE
God says:
I am moving in your life to straighten what has been crooked, level what has been high, and raise what has been low. The uneven places that have made your journey difficult are being shifted by My hand. I am the God who prepares the way before you — and now I am preparing YOU for what I have prepared.
Every valley in your life shall be filled.
The low places of discouragement, delay, and disappointment are being lifted. What bowed your spirit is being strengthened. What humbled you in pain will now elevate you in purpose.
Every mountain and hill shall be brought low.
The obstacles that stood in your way… pride, intimidation, opposition, generational barriers and spiritual resistance… are being flattened by My power. What once seemed too high for you to overcome is now coming under your feet.
The crooked places shall be made straight.
The tangled paths, confusing seasons and unclear directions are becoming clear. I am straightening your steps and aligning your destiny. The things you could not understand before will suddenly make sense. My light will reveal the right way.
The rough ways shall be made smooth.
Every harsh place, every painful stretch, every difficult transition… I am smoothing it out. The season of friction is giving way to favor. The season of struggle is giving way to ease.
And hear this: “All flesh shall see the salvation of God.”
This means My deliverance will not be hidden.
My breakthrough will not be silent. I am breakthrough like a flood…
The testimony I am releasing in your life will be visible, undeniable and public.
Those who watched you struggle will watch Me save you.
Those who wondered if you would make it will witness My hand carry you.
Those who doubted your calling will see My glory revealed through you.
I am preparing the way,
and I am preparing YOU.
Every valley lifted.
Every mountain brought low.
Every crooked place straightened.
Every rough place smoothed.
And My salvation will be seen in your life.
— Says the LORD, the Way-Maker
#WarriorWoman #prophet #prophesy #mission #prophetic #myidentityisinChrist #daughteroftheking
Ashley Marie 👻🩵👽

Comments
Post a Comment