Baptism Testimony - "Made new in Jesus"
January 18,2026 Sunday 🥰
My name is Ashley Maire, & 2 days ago I stepped into the waters of baptism with my son by my side - a moment that marked the fulfillment of a journey God began in me 2 years ago. This wasn't something I rushed into or decided on a whim. For months I prayed, studied, worshiped, & sought God with my whole heart. I tested the voice I heard. I asked for confirmation. I waited, & every time, the Lord kept drawing me closer, Whispering the same invitation: "Show your devotion. be made new."
My journey actually began long before this moment. On October 8,2025, prayed a simple prayer: "God, help me draw closer to you." That prayer opened the door to breakthroughs, milestones, & hunger for God I had never known before. I completed devotionals, cried through worship, surrendered my speech, my identity, my home, my family, my business, & my heart. I invited God into everything I did & He met me every single time.
As I finished my second devotional Becoming a Proverbs 31 Woman & leading into my 3rd devotional Consecrating Speech to Reflect Jesus, the Lord made it clear: it was time. Not because my first baptism "didn't count", but because now I finally understood what repentance truly means to follow Jesus with your whole life. Now I understood transformation - not as a moment, but as a lifestyle. Sunday, On January 18th, I stepped into the water with a heart fully surrendered. I felt the old me fall away & I rose from the water new, just as 2 Corinthians 5:17 promises. I can say with confidence that I will never be alone again. Jesus holds me close. He will never let me go. I am not a fence rider anymore - Satan owns that I refuse to sit on it. I ride with Jesus now, & I'm never going back to who I used to be. I rededicated my life to God with full understanding, full devotion, & full surrender. I asked Jesus to keep transforming me into His image, because I love who I am when there's more of Him & less of me. and most beautiful part my son Kayson (12 yrs old) was baptized with me. This is legacy. This is generational transformation. This is God's faithfulness to my family.
I woke up yesterday Monday 19th, overwhelmed with gratitude, tears in my eyes, & a heart that will never take my salvation for granted again. I am new. I am His, & I am forever thankful. Now I pray & believe that my son Raiden (11 yrs old) will give his life to Jesus in God's perfect timing, & my whole family will walk with Him forever & forever. This is my testimony. This is my new beginning. This is my life in Jesus - fully surrendered, fully transformed, & forever held. I am healed from childhood trauma (my inner child is healed). My testimony carries the weight of someone who didn't just enter the water - I walked into a covenant I've been preparing for years. & I am blessed, thankful, thank you Jesus. Thank you isn't enough.
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new." - 2 Corinthians 5:17 (KJV/ESV) & i most definitely feel new. I felt my old self die & rose up born again. 🥰🥹🙏🏻🩷🥹
I love y'all 💋
Ashley Marie👽🩵☮️

Comments
Post a Comment