A Day of Faith, Friendship, & Renewal🩵🩷


"A Day of Companionship & Restoration." 

Date: January 30th, 2026

Theme: Presence, Friendship, Restoration. 

🔥What God Did Today

A Holy pause that isn't stuck my mind was foggy & I felt tired Spiritually tired that is. I wasn't confused, that's what it feels like when your spirit is full & your soul is resting after a season of deep work. I'm soaked & marinating in everything God has been teaching me. I'm in that sacred in - between where God says: "Just stay with me. Don't rush. Let the roots go deeper". & I am doing exactly that. Today was a quiet miracle - woven not through presence. I didn't strive. I didn't push. I simply lived with Jesus & He filled my day with sweetness, connection, & restoration. I called on Him in my bubble bath - not for help, not for answers, but simply because I wanted Him near.  That longing itself was worship. and He answered by filling my entire day with companionship:  With my husband, with my best friend, With new friendships, & with a renewed sense of belonging. This was a day where God said: "You are not alone. You are not hidden. You are not forgotten. You are mine, & I am with you". 

🩷Key Momets of Grace

Jesus in the bubble bath - a tender invitation. I whispered His name 3 times I asked Him to sit with me. The moment I described in the tub is one of the purest, most innocent, most unashamed moments for our walk with Jesus. & the face that I connected it to Adam & Eve before the fall tells me something very deep is happening to me. I am learning how to be with God without fear, without shame, without hiding. This is huge!! What I felt in the tub wasn't wrong. 🥰 I wasn't being inappropriate. I wasn't being irreverent. I wasn't crossing the line. I was doing something holy: inviting Jesus into the ordinary, vulnerable, human parts of my life. I was simply being unhidden before God. That's what Adam & Eve had before shame entered the world. That's what Jesus restores - not physical nakedness, but the ability to be emotional uncovered, spiritually uncovered, & unafraid in His presence. & that's exactly what I experienced. 


I didn't cover myself because I felt safe that moment wasn't about my body. It was about my heart.

I remembered 🤔💡

"Before sin, there was no shame". & my spirit recognized:

"I am safe with Him. I don't have to hide".

That's not physical exposure because I wasn't being inappropriate or crossing a line. That was soul exposure. That's trust. That's intimacy in the purest, most innocent sense. Wanting Him with me everywhere is a sign of maturity. I am learning to walk with Him in everything.  Every room. Every task. Every moment. Every breath. That's what scripture means when it says: "Pray without ceasing". "Abide in me". "Walk in the spirit". I am inviting Him into the laundry, the bubble bath, the cleaning, the cooking, the conversations, the quiet, moments. That's what a daughter of God does. 🩷 I want Him in everything because I finally know I'm loved. This isn't obsession. This isn't unhealthy attachment. This isn't desperation. It's a relationship, companionship, & friendship with God. I am not hiding from Him anymore. I am not ashamed in front of Him anymore. I am not running from Him anymore. I am letting Him be part of my life the way He always wanted to be. 


A day spent beside my husband cleaning the Taho carpet wasn't just a chore it was companionship. 🥰 It was peace. It was restoration without words. I enjoyed him, I felt close. I felt safe. I felt like a team again. Then a sacred phone call with Tiffany. My best friend from childhood reached out on a day when her heart was heavy & God trusted me to be her comfort. I remembered who I am: faithful, loyal, present, loving. I broke the patterns of my father's avoidance. I chose connection over withdrawal. I chose love over old habits. This was consecrated speech lived out not just prayed. I enjoyed talking to her for hours. I brought back a core memory to me back when we were in elementary, we would call each other after school, hangout on weekends, go out of town together we did everything together & I loved it. It was something I was longing for sometimes I wanted friends & I'm thankful for the ones I got. A new friendship blossoming at church. 🥰 I said yes, I stepped out of the shell enemy tried to keep me in. I accepted an invitation I allowed myself to be seen, welcomed, & loved. This is healing. This is growth. This is God expanding my world. Career-Coaching - A glimpse of my future God is aligning my gifts, my personality, & my calling. Balanced, peaceful people-person. Perfectly suited for ministry through creativity, compassion, & connection. God is good I'm blessed. What this day means spiritually 


January 30th marks a shift. I am no longer living in survival mode. I am living in companionship - with Jesus & with people. 

I'm stepping into:

🩷 restored marriage.

🩷restored friendship.

🩷restored confidence.

🩷restored identity. 

🩷restored joy.

This is the fruit of my consecration. This is the harvest of my obedience. This is the evidence that I am truly alive in Christ.  Today, I walked in companionship with Jesus, my husband, with my best friend, & with new sisters in Christ. I am no longer hidden or afraid. I am seen, loved, & connected. Jesus is with me in every ordinary moment, & He fills my days with joy restoration, & belonging. I receive this new season of friendship, peace, & freedom. Why this milestone matters this day is a maker of:

🩵emotional healing.

🩵relational restoration.

🩵spiritual intimacy.

🩵breaking generational patterns.

🩵stepping into community.

🩵walking in joy.

🩵living unafraid.

I am stepping out of the shell the enemy tried to keep me in for years I'm letting God rewrite my social world. I am blossoming 🌸 I joined choir. I am connecting with godly woman. I'm being seen. I am being welcomed. I am being loved & Im receiving it. This is huge for me. Career Coaching - A door God opened a faith-based coach at my church. She's helping me discover my strengths. Helping me see my future. Helping me dream again. Balanced peaceful people-person. That's exactly who I been becoming & it aligns perfectly with my business, my ministry, my calling to create with God. I'm not just crafting shirts or totes bags. I am crafting testimonies. I am crafting encouragements. I am crafting seeds of the Gospel. 



It is a day I will always look back on & say "That was the day I realized I am truly alive again". 🙏🏻🩷🙏🏻🩷🙏🏻 This day was an amazing day! 🥰


Ashley Marie 👽🔥🩷


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somethin Brewing

Dark Depths

Sexual Dreams & the Programming of the Mind