Reconnecting with Old Acquaintance Respectfully


 The day God gave me my breath back. 🥰🩷

A wake-up call from a daughter of the Living God. There are moments in life when God interrupts your routine breaks through the noise & reminds you exactly who you are & who He is. Today was one of those moments for me. Not a church service. Not a conference. Not a big emotional event. Just an ordinary morning where Heaven stepped into my everyday life & everything shifted. I'm sharing this because too many people are sleepwalking through spiritual warfare/battles they don't even realize they're in. Too many hearts are numb. Too many homes are under attack. Too many believers think guilt, heaviness, & confusion are "Just life", where in reality it's spiritual warfare. What happened to me today wasn't small. It wasn't coincidence. It wasn't "Just a feeling". It was God - real, present, powerful - pulling me back into the woman He created me to be.


If You've ever felt far from yourself...

If you've ever felt spiritually drained...

If you've ever wondered if God still sees you...

If you're ever questioned whether the enemy is really after your peace... This is for you. Because today, I woke up. & I want you to wake up too.


Let's start with why I said the day God gave me my breath back. Today I experienced something so real, so undeniable, that I can't keep it to myself. This morning, God reminded me who I am - & who He is - in a way that shook me awake. Yesterday, I added someone on Facebook who I went to High school with - someone who also goes to my church. Actually, it's a high school for me because I've noticed a few more friends. I sent a simple, respectful message: "Hey, you may not remember me, but we went to school together. I noticed we go to the same church. Stay warm". That was is. No flirting. No hidden motives. No disrespect to my husband. Just a normal, innocent re-introduction. I felt completely peaceful in the moment. But later that night, I felt weirded out, and was all in my head about it, that's when everything got quiet, the enemy tried to twist it. 


He whispered: 😏😈🙅🏻‍♀️

"Why did you do that?" 

"You messed up".

"You crossed the line".

"But you don't know them like that".

"Why did you add them". 

"You're slipping back into old ways".

He tried to attach old shame to a new woman. He tried to make me question my intentions. He tried to drag me back into guilt that didn't belong to me anymore. That's how spiritual warfare works not always loud, but subtle not always dramatic, but strategic. Not always obvious, but targeted. But this time... I recognized it. I literally said in my spirit: "Back up, Satan, like bro come up with something new". & the moment I said that the fog lifted. The lie broke, & I remembered who I am. This morning: God Stepped in I woke up & prayed over my husband, my children, myself, my cat, & our home. I prayed unity, kindness, love, & restoration. I also invited God into every corner of my day, - even into folding laundry & cleaning. & something Shifted.

 I felt peace.

 I felt Joy. 

I felt warmth. 

I felt myself again.

I drove to pick up my medicine with worship playing, & for the first time in a long time, I didn't lose my joy. The sun felt warm, the traffic didn't bother me, & my spirit felt light. I listened to "Lift me Up" by Blessing Offor, & it was like God was breathing on me. Then the tears came - not from sadness, but from relief. I sat there & asked God to sit with me... & He did. I could feel Him. I could breathe again. What I learned today was: 🙏🏻🔥

God is real.

Satan is real.

Heaven is real.

Hell is real.

Spiritual warfare is real.

& the enemy will use the smallest moment to try to pull you back into old patterns - even when you've done nothing wrong. But God will use the same moment to pull you forward into truth. The enemy tried to remind me of who I used to be. But God reminded me of who I am not. The enemy tried to steal my joy. But God restored my breath. I missed this version of me. I missed the peace. I missed the clarity. I missed the joy. But today, God gave me myself back. I am home again. I am steady again. I am breathing again. I am the daughter of the Living God. & I'm not going back. Today I declare that I walk in the peace of God, & the strength of God, & the identity God gave me. I reject every lie of the enemy & stand firm in the truth of I am A daughter of the Living God. My home is covered, my mind is steady, my spirit is awake, & my heart is restored. I will not return to old patterns, old shame, or old identities. I choose Jesus. I choose peace. I choose truth. & I choose freedom. In Jesus' name, amen.

"You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you". 🩷Isaiah 26:3

"The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still". 🩷Exodus 14:14

"Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, & he will flee from you". 🩷James 4:7

Awake. Restored. Covered. Walking in truth - one breath at a time. 

Ashley Marie 👽🙏🏻☮️🥰

Daughter of the Living God

Standing in peace. Walking in freedom. never going back.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somethin Brewing

Dark Depths

Sexual Dreams & the Programming of the Mind