When God Stands With Me, the Enemy Falls
A Poem of Power, Victory, and Holy Fire
I once walked with a heart of stone,
silent, guarded, untouched by light.
But the Lord reached into the depths of me
and breathed His Spirit into my chest —
and suddenly, I could feel again.
Suddenly, I could see again.
Suddenly, I could stand again.
“I will give you a new heart…”
He whispered into the ruins of my old life,
and the stone shattered like dust beneath His hand.
A heart of flesh began to beat —
alive, responsive, awakened to Heaven.
And when His Spirit entered me,
the atmosphere changed.
The darkness trembled.
The enemy remembered my name —
because now it was written in the Lamb’s Book of Life.
I walk with a fire the enemy cannot quench.
I speak with a voice the enemy cannot silence.
I carry a light the enemy cannot dim.
For the Lord is my strength and my shield,
and no weapon formed against me will prosper.
When the enemy whispers,
God thunders.
When the enemy plots,
God overturns.
When the enemy accuses,
God redeems.
When the enemy rises,
God scatters him like smoke in the wind.
I do not fight alone.
I do not stand alone.
I do not breathe alone.
For the Spirit of the Living God
dwells within me —
guiding my steps,
guarding my mind,
arming my spirit.
“Greater is He who is in me
than he who is in the world.”
I am not afraid of the valley,
for the Shepherd walks beside me.
I am not afraid of the fire,
for the Fourth Man stands within it.
I am not afraid of the battle,
for the victory was written
before the war ever began.
The enemy may roar,
but my God speaks.
The enemy may strike,
but my God heals.
The enemy may threaten,
but my God reigns.
I rise today clothed in strength,
wrapped in dignity,
armed with truth,
and filled with the Holy Spirit.
My heart is no longer stone.
My spirit is no longer silent.
My life is no longer mine —
it belongs to the King of Glory.
And wherever I walk,
the enemy falls.
Wherever I stand,
the darkness flees.
Wherever I speak,
Heaven answers.
For I am a daughter of the Most High God —
and the battle is already won.
Hope you enjoy it and it touched you
Love always your sister
Ashley Marie 👽🙏🏻✨️❤️

Comments
Post a Comment